Throughout the month of June, iconic New York aperitivo bar Dante is bringing six of the world’s most celebrated bars to its two Manhattan locations. Included in the month-long activation are NoMad London, Florería Atlántico (Buenos Aires), Paradiso (Barcelona), Salmon Guru (Madrid), Angelita (Madrid), and La Venencia (Madrid), and New Yorkers will get the opportunity to sample unique cocktail menus created by the talented teams from each of the heralded watering holes.
The Dante team has been fortunate enough to travel around the world, meeting and learning from some of the best in their field. These residencies are a way for Dante to expand beyond the walls of their restaurants, and bring some of what they love to the residents of New York City.
The pop-ups coincide with the inaugural World’s 50 Best North America and Bar Convent Brooklyn awards and will act as a home base and gathering place for the industry, and those who love it. Guests can enjoy delicious, international cocktails like NoMad London’s Passion Pepper Pimm’s, made with boatyard gin, cane syrup, ginger lime, passion pepper-infused pimms, london essence soda + tonic or Angelita’s El Bierzo, made with celery-infused Bombay Sapphire, lees-fermented godello white wine, mint and parsley hydrolate and overripe melon liqueur.
Check out dates and menus for all of the activations below:
- NoMad London | June 6th – June 8th
- Florería Atlántico | June 13th – June 15th
Dante West Village
- Paradiso | June 6th – June 8th
- Salmon Guru | June 13th – June 15th
- Angelita | June 20th – June 22nd
- La Venencia | June 27th – June 29th
- Pandan Negroni: pandan infused patron reposado. campari. cocchi torino. coconut water. cold brew.
- Passion Pepper Pimm’s: boatyard gin. cane syrup. ginger lime. passionpepper-infused pimms. london essence soda. london essence tonic.
- Batanga: patron silver. montenegro. lime. amarena. cola syrup. london essence soda.
- Tomato & Strawberry Margarita: spicy patron silver. aperol. lime. agave. strawberry. fluffy tomato.
- Walter Gibson: boatyard gin. elyx. moulin touchais. dolin blanc. old raj blue. dolin dry. poire williams-miclo. pina gomme.
- Woodsman (non-alcoholic): meda human glow. fluffy grapefruit. belvoir elderflower cordial. honey. lemon. london essence grapefruit rosemary tonic.
- The Cloud: Mezcal infused hibiscus and linen seeds, Patron tequila, Montenegro, Sherry fino, Spanish piparras (green chili), soda water
- Sea Heart: Bombay gin, Black cardamom and dill, Sherry wine macerated with olive seeds and pine nuts, Chinotto liquor, Tomato water, Seaweed soda
- Tornado: Vodka, Italicus, Mancino Bianco, Cava and Goji Cordial, Apple Kombucha, Jasmine and Chamomile, Soda water
- Volcano Negroni: Rum fat washed coconut oil, Bitter infused pandan leaves, Beetroots vermouth, Disaronno
- The Galaxy: Bourbon whisky, Acqua di cedro liqueur, Cola nut orgeat, Acidified black currant juice, Baobab Foam
- Ritual Banana: This cocktail is made in a gimlet style, with Bombay Sapphire gin, St. Germain saúco liqueur, Lustau manzanilla wine, banana wine from Canari Island and home made lime cordial. Rested under sea wáter for 72 hours.
- Curry Colada: Yes, another versión of the famous classic with Bacardi 8 years rum, Lustau oloroso wine, yellow curry and pineapple wáter
- Old School Funny: Our Negroni is made in the criadera and solera system, with Bombay Sapphire , Martini rosso and bitter, Lustau amontillado wine and Porto Tawny 20 years.
- Yellow Chili: Our sour and spicy offering, made with macerated Dewars 12 years scotch whisky with fresh thai chili, ginger, green cardamom and fresh lemon juice (contains egg white) Viva el Tónico: Salmon Guru´s top seller, a refreshing cocktail made with Patron platinum tequila, macerated Grey Goose vodka with black cardamom and cinnamon, fresh cucumber, lemon juice and ginger beer
- Bloody Mary Angelita: Coriander and black pepper infused Grey Goose, homemade Lustau manzanilla-based bloody seasoning, house seasoned tomatoes
- El Bierzo: Celery infused Bombay Sapphire, lees fermented godello white wine, mint and parsley hydrolate, overripe melon liqueur
- Padrón: Dandelion infused Patrón Silver, padrón pepper liqueur, padrón pepper cordial
- La Rioja: Martini Fiero, bourbon, fermented white pepper cordial, blackberry tincture, dill water
- Barley: Fig and raisin infused Amontillado Lustau, Malt whisky, barley soda
- Quince: Bacardi 8, Txakolí vermouth, quince and boletus water, goat cheese
MENU (All Sherry):
- Lustau Almacenista José Luis González Obregón Fino del Puerto 1/143
- Lustau Almacenista Manuel Cuevas Jurado Manzanilla Pasada de Sanlúcar 1/80
- Lustau Almacenista Manuel Cuevas Jurado Amontillado de Sanlúcar 1/21
- Lustau Palo Cortado Almacenista Cayetano del Pino 1/22
- Lustau Almacenista Juan García Jarana Oloroso Pata de Gallina 1/38
- Lustau East India Solera
For more information or to make a reservation, head over to Dante’s official website.