Chef Aaron Brooks helmed EDGE Steak & Bar has introduced an elevated twist to its distinguished weekly Happy Hour, dubbed Sunset Hour. The new menu presents a collection of steakhouse classics reimagined with local and seasonal inspiration alongside a variety of cocktails and wine.
Perched above Brickell Avenue, EDGE Steak & Bar emits natural light through its broad windows that transforms the space and ambience from day to night. Sunset Hour evokes the spirit of Miami at twilight, when the sun’s rays reflect off towering buildings and royal palms turn golden.
Guests joining for Sunset Hour can choose seating indoors at the bar and lobby or outdoors on the city view terrace. Its large central bar radiates a whimsical sophistication that flows to the restaurant’s open air terrace, serving as an outdoor living room engulfed in exotic flora and glistening views of Brickell’s cityscape and Biscayne Bay.
The menu celebrates steakhouse favorites coupled with Miami’s signature flavors. “Our flavor forward snacks offer the perfect bite in between conversation and are meant to be shared among friends,” says Aaron Brooks, Executive Chef at EDGE Steak & Bar.
“Our featured cocktails are infused with our destination’s aromas and tastes for a refreshing take on a classic cocktail,” says Neil Van Riet, EDGE Bartender.
Sunset Snacks – USD 10 per item
- East Coast Oysters: Four Oysters, Chipotle Cocktail, Mojo Mignonette
- Steak Tartare: Hand Chopped Wagyu, Foie Gras Pate, Black Truffle, Bon Bon
- Pork & Sicilian Pistachio Terrine: Toasted Brioche, Blood Orange Marmalade, Cornichon
- Blue Crab & Chorizo Grilled Cheese: Saffron Aioli, Chives
- Devilled Eggs: Smoked Trout Caviar
- Belgian Endive: Whipped Goat Cheese, Pickled Onion, Hazelnuts
Sunset Sips – USD 10 per item
- EGT: The Botanist, Italicus Herbal Liqueur, St-Germain, Elderflower Tonic
- Manhattan: Bulleit Bourbon, Antica Formula, Sugar Syrup, Orange Bitters
- Highball: Monkey Shoulder Scotch, Lemon Juice, Sugar Syrup, Ginger Ale
- Espresso Martini: Ketel Oranje, Espresso, Kahlua, Chocolate Bitters, Orange Zest
- Chic Cava, Brut, Barcelona
- Whispering Angel Rosé
- Rotating Wine Options
Located in Brickell’s Four Seasons Hotel Miami, EDGE Steak & Bar’s Sunset Hour will be offered Monday through Friday from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. On Thursdays and Fridays, live DJ entertainment will be performing alluring sounds allowing all senses to be captivated.
For more information or to make a reservation, head over to the official website.