Terra, the signature restaurant and bar at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe, is inviting guests to experience its new special series of curated Dine & Imbibe culinary events. Over the next few months, Terra will be teaming up with various top wine, spirit and beverage producers to create a line-up of unique, themed food and beverage pairing experiences that will both surprise and delight the tastebuds.
Each month’s event will focus on a different theme that showcases cuisine and specialty dishes from Terra’s Executive Chef Jose Fernandez. Evolving menus will highlight an array of local and international flavors and fresh ingredients, inspired by each distinctly-themed experience. Additionally, every dish will be perfectly paired to complement the particular event’s featured selection of libations – from original craft cocktails and diverse liquor tastings one night, to elevated local spirits and award-winning wines another.
Highlights of the 2021/22 winter culinary series line-up include:
Ugly Holiday Sweater Party at Terra Bar
- Date: December 7, 2021, starting at 6:30 pm
- Culinary Theme: New Mexican BBQ and Spirits
- Details: This festive event will feature live music, a Santa Fe Spirits tasting station, signature cocktails made with local liquors, and New Mexican-style BBQ sliders highlighting traditional, regional ingredients and accompanied by a variety of delicious side dishes. Plus, a prize will be given for the ugliest sweater of the night!
Dry January “Re-boot” Event
- Date: January 11, 2022 at 5:15 pm
- Theme Concept: In honour of Dry January, take a moment to reset and unwind with this special experience.
- Details: Enjoy a sunset yoga class on the Resort’s Monte Vista Terrace, followed by Chef’s creative selection of healthy bites paired with Seedlip mocktails and a range of non-alcoholic beers.
“From Rioja to Barcelona”: a Spain-Inspired Wine Pairing Dinner at Terra Restaurant
- Date: February 8, 2022 at 6:30 pm
- Theme Concept: 4-course wine pairing dinner, showcasing award-winning Spanish wines from the renowned Rioja region, paired with Executive Chef Jose’s signature dishes from Barcelona
- Details: Featuring D.O. wines from famed Bodegas Marques de Murrieta, including Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial 2010, ranked the #1 wine in the world on Wine Spectator’s “Top 100 Wines” list
Terra restaurant at Four Seasons Rancho Encantado is a culinary destination unto its own. Known to locals and guests alike, Terra offers stunning panoramic views alongside seasonally-inspired cuisine. Its range of evolving dishes highlight an innovative combination of distinct flavors and locally-sourced ingredients, where guests can dine indoors at the restaurant; in the cosy courtyard lounge; in the private chef’s garden; or outside on the expansive patio to take in the high desert-mountain landscape and New Mexico’s iconic sunsets.
With its large outdoor firepit, Terra Bar offers the ideal gathering spot to unwind and enjoy a progressive variety of original craft cocktails, signature libations and extensive wine options. The Bar also offers live music with local musicians as well as customized mixology classes and tasting experiences, led by Terra’s own certified tequila expert.
For more information or to make reservation, head over to the restaurant’s official website.